Here we have a simple egg curry for all ages to attempt! This style egg curry (Anda Curry) is scrumptious, sound and the ideal decision for single men and women who love to investigate their cooking abilities.
Eggs (Anda) are one of the most adaptable nourishments that can be cooked from various perspectives for each course if supper. Aside from being basic and simple to cook, eggs have various medical advantages as well. It will give you a straightforward, heavenly, and fiery dish to appreciate at home with loved ones.
Pair this gently spiced fast and simple egg curry with roti, delicate bread, appams, bhatura, poori or even plain bubbled rice and appreciate a soothing supper.
Elements of Egg Curry (Anda Curry):
Every area has its own style of making Egg curry. A few areas include potato, drumsticks, coconut milk, and so forth while some may not include potatoes. Anyway, onions, tomatoes, and flavors continue as before in each Anda curry. Flavors like chili powder and tadka of urad dal give the dish a tart kick.
How to Serve It:
It can be matched with plain chapati, paratha, rice, biryani, or pulao relying on your decision. You can likewise serve pickle alongside it.
- 4-5 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (optional: any type of cooking oil)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger-garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2-3 medium size fresh tomatoes or
- Half cup tomato puree (optional)
- 1 tbsp cumin seed
- 1 tbsp green chili chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp Red chili powder (optional)
Step By Step Methods
- In a pan or a pot, add water and egg inside. Leave them for 5-7 min so that they can be cooked properly.
- After it cooked, transfer them into the cold water to cool down. When its comfortable to touch, peel it.
- So lets push our egg aside and heat the oil.
- Heat oil in the pan in a medium flame. While the oil is hot, add eggs to the pan. Make sure your egg is completed cover with a brown blister on both sides. Now remove from the pan and keep aside.
- At the same pan, add oil, chopped ginger-garlic, green chili and mix them well for 2(optional: if you want to add more spice, you can also add red chili in it.)
- Add chopped onion and saute for for 2-3 minutes. By doing this it will soften the onion.
- Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric. Salute for 30 seconds and mix them well. When mixing them sprinkle little water to prevent it from burning.
- Now add chopped tomatoes or puree and salt. Cook them properly. ( Today I am using tomato puree for egg curry)
- When you see oil is separating from the mixture, make sure you add water. After that add garam masala and fried eggs to the pan. Mix everything and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves on the top. And your egg curry is ready .
Advantages of Egg Curry (Anda Curry) :
The fundamental fixing in our egg curry is simply the Egg, which has various medical advantages. One entire egg contains 6 grams of top-notch protein and all the nine fundamental amino acids. Aside from the protein, eggs are one of the main nourishment that contains normally happening nutrient D. At the point, when joined with various flavors and veggies like tomatoes, this egg curry ends up being a sense of taste of solid advantages.
Eggs, Oil, Curry leaves, Mustard seeds, Onions (diced), Ginger (destroyed), Turmeric powder, Bean stew powder, Tomatoes Sugar, Coriander, Oil.
Egg Curry Calories :
One serving of egg curry contains 156 calories, and out of that, carbohydrates is 11 calories, proteins is 28 calories and remainig calories are from fat that is 117 calories.
Hope you like the recipes. Please feel free to write down in the comment box if you have any questions.
THANK YOU ^^