Khasi Ko Masu Banaune Tarika is straightforward and easy to form. it’s usually made in a pressure cooker adding meat, different spices, and ingredients all at once and leaving them to cook within the low heat.
Goat meat also knows as Khasi ko masu is one in every of the foremost loved meat varieties among Nepalese people in Nepal. it’s a typical household recipe that’s often served with cooked rice and roti or sel roti too. it’s a tasty Nepalese curry that’s cooked in a pressure cooker on low heat with goat meat.
Despite the actual fact that the meat has its own rich flavours and doesn’t require numerous flavours to upgrade the forms of the dish, it’s joined with flavourings, for instance, garam masala, been stew, turmeric, cloves and cinnamon. For the goat meat if you’re not cooking using the pressure cooker, then you’ve got to cook the curry longer. Always cook the goat meat with bones, skin and fats because it helps to feature more flavours to the curry.
Khasi ko masu price in Nepal
In Nepal, the value of goat meat is Rs 990 per kg but thanks to COVID-19, the worth has been raised to Rs 1500 to 1800 because of shortage and lockdown that’s happening within the countries. As most of the shop has been closed because of their supply has been bring to an end.
- Goat meat – 500 gram
- Ginger-garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Green chili – 1 tsp
- Onion (chopped)- 2 medium size
- Tomato – 2 medium
- Bayleaf – 2-3 leaves
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Cooking/vegetable oil – 3-4tbsp
- Fresh Coriander leaves – 1tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1tsp
- Jeera powder – 1tsp
- 3-4 cloves
- 3-4 cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
Khasi Ko Masu Banaune Tarika/Methods
- Before cooking goat meat lets make our ingredients ready.
- Take a bowl and add meat, ginger-garlic paste, onion, and tomato (chopped), turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, cooking oil, coriander, and jeera powder.
- Mix them well with the assistance of your hand for five minutes.
- Now within the pressure cooker, heat 1tbsp oil in medium temperature and fry cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaves, and flavoring. Fry them around 10 – 15 seconds in order that the sweet aroma starts to develop.
- After that, add the meat mixture that we made earlier. Stir them n close the lead of the Pressure cooker.
- Cook them for 20 min in cold. As in whistle( 4-5 times).
- After the meat is cooked, open the lid and add fresh coriander leaves on top and stir them. NOTE: Well a number of you notice or not but I didn’t add water in it because when tomato and onion are cooked it gives enough water for the gravy (soup). or if you would like to feature more soup then you’ll be able to add water and cook them again for 2-3 minutes.
- 8.Khashi ko masu/goat meat is completed and prepared to serve.
Well khasi ko masu banaune tarika is finished. Share your exiperience with us in the comment section.
THANK YOU ^^