Best Chicken Fry Recipe – Easy to make Easy to eat ^^.
To make more easy Chicken Fry Recipe Video is given Do check it.
Chicken Fry Recipe
Chicken fry recipe (chicken fry) is a dish with chicken pieces that have been well coated in a well-seasoned batter and it is deep-fried or pan-fried. With the use of breading it add the crisp coating on the exterior part of the chicken while maintaining juices in the meat.
A straightforward and essential recipe for making chicken fry utilizing cubed boneless chicken pieces and flavors. There are most likely a great many various varieties to a simple chicken fry recipe including what you can add to the marinade, the number of flavors, regardless of whether you use pepper powder or not, and so on.
Chicken fry recipe (chicken fry) is loved by all the people of different ages. Not to forget, a decent chicken fry resembles a demulcent to the non-veggie lover soul. It goes well with some rice and dal. I suggest making a salad serving of mixed greens as a side dish that goes along with our chicken fry.
More Chicken recipes that you’d love:-
Best Chicken Fry Recipe
Best for Late-night.
- 350 gram Boneless Chicken
- ½ tbsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour / maida
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 glass water
Take a bowl and add chicken.
Add ginger paste, salt, black pepper powder and vinegar. Mix them well.
Now for the batter, add flour, corn flour, salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder, baking powder and water. Mix them well and slowly.
After our batter is done, add chicken and mix them too.
For breading the chicken, add them with breadcrumbs or with well seasoned all all-purpose flour / maida.
Deep fry them until golden.
Drain the remaining oil and serve it.
Chicken Fry Recipe Video
Step By Step Methods
- Clean the chicken pieces and place in a bowl.
- After cleaning the chicken, I weighted them so that the gram of meat is accurate as shown in the ingredients.
- Add ginger paste, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, and mix them well until the chicken pieces are well coated.
- Lets keep the chicken aside and lets make our batter.
Ingredients for Chicken Batter
- 1 cup All-purpose flour/maida
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 tbsp red chili powder (for color and spice)
- salt as needed
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 glass of water
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour/maida, cornflour, red chili powder, salt, black pepper powder, baking soda, water.
- Mix them well. While adding water, add slowly so that the batter texture won’t be too watery.
- NOw for the breading. we can use either breadcrumb or we can make it. The making process is very simple.
- Add flour/maida, cornflour, baking powder, salt, black pepper powder and mix them. Here we don’t need to add water.
- So now put the marineted chicken into the seasoning Maida. Coated them both side nicely.
- Now take a pan and add oil. Heat them at medium temperature. To check the oil is ready, add a piece of chicken in the oil. If it floats on the oil then the oil is ready.
- After checking the oil, add the chicken in the oil slowly. Cook them properly until the color of the chicken turns into golden.
- Finally our chicken fry recipe (chicken fry) is done and ready to served.
Hope you like my Chicken fry recipe video. Comment your experience with us in the comment section.